Hi everyone,

I have a spark (1.6.0-cdh5.7.1) streaming job which receives data from
multiple kafka topics. After starting the job, everything works fine first
(like 700 req/sec) but after a while (couples of days or a week) it starts
processing only some part of the data (like 350 req/sec). When I check the
kafka topics, I can see that there are still 700 req/sec coming to the
topics. I don't see any errors, exceptions or any other problem. The job
works fine when I start the same code with just single kafka topic.

Do you have any idea or a clue to understand the problem?

Thanks.