Hi!

Yes these files are for shuffle blocks however they need to be cleaned as well
right? I had been running a streaming application for 2 days. The third day my
disk fills up with all .index and .data files and my assumption is that these
files had been there since the start of my streaming application I should have
checked the time stamp before doing rm -rf. Please let me know if I am wrong

Sent from my iPhone