storage handler bulk load:

SET hive.hbase.bulk=true;
INSERT OVERWRITE TABLE users SELECT … ;
But for now, you have to do some work and issue multiple Hive commands
Sample source data for range partitioning
Save sampling results to a file
Run CLUSTER BY query using HiveHFileOutputFormat and TotalOrderPartitioner
(sorts data, producing a large number of region files)
Import HFiles into HBase
HBase can merge files if necessary

On Sat, Jan 28, 2017 at 11:32 AM, Chetan Khatri <chetan.opensou...@gmail.com