I strongly agree with Jorn and Russell. There are different solutions for data
movement depending upon your needs frequency, bi-directional drivers. workflow,
handling duplicate records. This is a space is known as " Change Data Capture -
CDC" for short. If you need more information, I would be happy to chat with
you.  I built some products in this space that extensively used connection
pooling over ODBC/JDBC.

Happy to chat if you need more information.

-Sachin Naik

>>Hard to tell. Can you give more insights >>on what you try to achieve and
>>what the data is about?
>>For example, depending on your use case sqoop can make sense or not.
Sent from my iPhone