Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

Sorry, I am completely beginner in running the code in spark.

Could you please tell me a bit more in details how to do that?
I installed ipython and Jupyter notebook on my local machine. But how can I
run the code using them? Before, I tried to run the code with Pycharm that
I was failed.

Thanks,
Anahita