This setting allows multiple spark jobs generated through multiple
foreachRDD to run concurrently, even if they are across batches. So output
op2 from batch X, can run concurrently with op1 of batch X+1
This is not safe because it breaks the checkpointing logic in subtle ways.
Note that this was never documented in the spark online docs.