Hello there,

I have one or more parquet files to read and perform some aggregate queries
using Spark Dataframe. I would like to find a reasonable fast datastore that
allows me to write the results for subsequent (simpler queries).
I did attempt to use ElasticSearch to write the query results using
ElasticSearch Hadoop connector. But I am running into connector write issues
if the number of Spark executors are too many for ElasticSearch to handle.
But in the schema sense, this seems a great fit as ElasticSearch has smartz
in place to discover the schema. Also in the query sense, I can perform
simple filters and sort using ElasticSearch and for more complex aggregate,
Spark Dataframe can come back to the rescue :).
Please advice on other possible data-stores I could use?

Thanks,
Muthu