Hi All,

I would like to start contributing to Spark if possible, its an amazing
technology and I would love to get involved

The contributing page <http://spark.apache.org/contributing.html> states
this "consult the list of starter tasks in JIRA, or ask the
user@spark.apache.org mailing list."

Can anyone guide me on where is best to start? What are these "starter
tasks"?

I was thinking adding tests would be a good place to begin when dealing
with any new code base, perhaps to Pyspark since Scala seems a bit more
stable

Also - if at all possible - I would really appreciate if any of the
contributors or PMC members would be willing to mentor or guide me in this.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards
Sam