Hi Afshin,

If you need to associate header information from 2nd file to first one i.e.
, you can do that with specifying custom schema. Below is example from
spark-csv package.   As you can guess, you will have to do some
pre-processing to create customSchema by first reading second file .

val customSchema = StructType(Array(
    StructField("year", IntegerType, true),
    StructField("make", StringType, true),
    StructField("model", StringType, true),
    StructField("comment", StringType, true),
    StructField("blank", StringType, true)))
val df = sqlContext.read
    .format("com.databricks.spark.csv")
    .option("header", "true") // Use first line of all files as header
    .schema(customSchema)
    .load("cars.csv")

Thank you,
*Pushkar Gujar*