Hi,

According to
documentation<http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/sql-programming-guide.html#global-temporary-view>,
 global temporary views are cross-session accessible.

But when I try to query a global temporary view from another spark shell like
this -->
Instance 1 of spark-shell
----------------------------------
scala> spark.sql("select 1 as col1").createGlobalTempView("gView1")

Instance 2 of spark-shell (while Instance 1 of spark-shell is still alive)
---------------------------------
scala> spark.sql("select * from global_temp.gView1").show()
org.apache.spark.sql.AnalysisException: Table or view not found:
`global_temp`.`gView1`
'Project [*]
+- 'UnresolvedRelation `global_temp`.`gView1`

I am expecting that global temporary view created in shell 1 should be
accessible in shell 2, but it isn’t!
Please correct me if I missing something here.

Thanks (in advance),
Hemanth