Has anyone used CoreNLP from stanford for sentiment analysis in Spark?
It is not working as desired or may be I need to do some work which I am not
aware of.

Following is the example.

1). I look forward to interacting with kids of states governed by the
congress. - POSITIVE
2). I look forward to interacting with CM of states governed by the
congress. - NEGETIVE (CM is chief minister)

Please note the change in one word here. kids -> CM
Statement 2 is not negetive but coreNLP tagged it as negetive.
is there anything I need to do to make it work as desired? Any alteration
required? Please let me know if I need to plug-in any custom code.
Whoever has knowledge on this, please suggest something.
Also, suggest if there is any other better alternate to coreNLP.

Thanks.
Gaurav