Hi lucas

Thanks for the detailed feedback, that's really useful!

I did suggest Github but my colleague asked for an email

You raise a good point with the grammar, sure I will rephrase it. I am more
than happy to merge in the PR if you send it

Th at said I know you can make BDD tests using any framework but I am a
lazy developer and would rather use the framework or library defaults to
make it easier for other devs to pick up.

The number of rows is only a start correct, we can add more tests to check
the transformed version but I was going to point that out on the future
part of the series since this one is mainly about raw extracts.

Thank you very much for the feedback and I will be sure to add it once I
have more feedback

Maybe we can create a gist of all this or even a tiny book on best
practices if people find it useful

Looking forward to the PR!

Regards
Sam