Thanks !

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 5:58 PM kant kodali <kanth...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well there are few things here.
>
> 1. What is the Spark Version?

cdh 1.6

2. You said there is OOM error but what is the cause that appears in the
> log message or stack trace? OOM can happen for various reasons and JVM
> usually specifies the cause in the error message.

GC heap reached. Will send some logs as well.

> 3. What is the driver and executor memory?

Driver : 4g
Executor: 40g

> 4. What is the receive throughput per second and what is the data size of
> an average message?

Msg size : 2KB
10000/sec per receiver. Running 2 receivers.

5. What OS you are using ?

Red hat Linux.

StorageLevel.MEMORY_AND_DISK_SER_2 This means that after the receiver
> receives the data is replicated across worker nodes.

yes but after batch is finished or after few batches receiver and worker
nodes should discard the old data ?