Hi,

This is my line of thinking - Spark offers a variety of transformations which
would support most of the use cases for replacing an ETL tool such as
Informatica. ET part of ETL is perfectly covered. Loading may generally require
more functionality though. Spinning up Informatica cluster which also has a
master slave architecture would cost $$. I know pentaho and other such tools
are there to support the use case. But, can we do the same with spark cluster.

Regards,
Upkar

Sent from my iPhone