Greetings,

Thanks for the communication.

I attached the entire stacktrace in which was output to the screen.
I tried to use JavaRDD and LabeledPoint then convert to Dataset and I still get
the same error as I did when I only used datasets.

I am using the expected ml Vector. I tried it using the mllib and that also
didnt work.

BR
MK
Michael C. Kunkel, USMC, PhD
Forschungszentrum Jülich
Nuclear Physics Institute and Juelich Center for Hadron Physics
Experimental Hadron Structure (IKP-1)
www.fz-juelich.de/ikp<http://www.fz-juelich.de/ikp>