Hey Marco,

I am actually reading from S3 and I use 2.7.3, but I inherited the project and
they use some AWS API from Amazon SDK, which version is like from yesterday :)
so it’s confused and AMZ is changing its version like crazy so it’s a little
difficult to follow. Right now I went back to 2.7.3 and SDK 1.7.4...

jg