Dear All,

I was training the RandomForest with an input dataset having 20,000 columns
and 12,000 rows.
But when I start the training, it shows an exception:

Constant pool for class
org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.expressions.GeneratedClass$*SpecificColumnarIterator
has grown past JVM limit of 0xFFF*

I understand that the current implementation cannot handle so many columns.
However, I was still wondering if there's any workaround to handle a
dataset like this?

Kind regards,

*Md. Rezaul Karim*, BSc, MSc

Research Scientist, Fraunhofer FIT, Germany
PhD Researcher, Information Systems, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
*Email:* rezaul.ka...@fit.fraunhofer.de
*Phone*: +49 241 80 21527 <%2B%2B49%20241%2080%2021527>

*Web:* http://www.reza-analytics.eu/index.html
<http://139.59.184.114/index.html>