Hello, I'm with spark 2.1.0 with scala and I'm registering all classes with
kryo, and I have a  problem registering this class,

org.apache.spark.sql.execution.datasources.PartitioningAwareFileIndex$SerializableFileStatus$SerializableBlockLocation[]

I can't register with
classOf[Array[Class.forName("org.apache.spark.sql.execution.datasources.PartitioningAwareFileIndex$SerializableFileStatus$SerializableBlockLocation").type]]

I have tried as well creating a java class like register and registering
the class as
org.apache.spark.sql.execution.datasources.PartitioningAwareFileIndex$SerializableFileStatus$SerializableBlockLocation[].class;

Any clue is appreciatted,

Thanks.