Quick Question regarding the same topic. If construct the data frame *df*
in the following way

key  | value   | topic    | offset | partition | timestamp
foo1 | value1 | topic1 | .......
foo2 | value2 | topic2 | .......

what happens when I do df.writeStream().format("kafka").option("topic",
"hello_topic").start() ? Will it use the hello_topic specified in the
option or the topic from row ? Sure I don't need to specify topic as an
option if I have it in a row but I wonder what happens internally if this
is the case?

Thanks!