From: Mina Aslani <aslanim...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 12:22 AM
To: naresh Goud
Cc: user @spark
Subject: Re: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: CSV data source does not
support struct/ERROR RetryingBlockFetcher

Hi Naresh,

Thank you for the quick response, appreciate it.
Removing the option("header","true") and trying

df = spark.read.parquet("test.parquet"), now can read the parquet works.
However, I would like to find a way to have the data in csv/readable.
still I cannot save df as csv as it throws.
ava.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: CSV data source does not support
struct<type:tinyint,size:int,indices:array<int>,values:array<double>> data type.

Any idea?

Best regards,

Mina

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 10:51 PM, naresh Goud