Hello, I am doing the practice in windows now.
I have the jar file generated under:
C:\RXIE\Learning\Scala\spark2practice\target\scala-2.
11\spark2practice_2.11-0.1.jar

The package name is Retail_db and the object is GetRevenuePerOrder.

The spark-submit command is:

spark-submit retail_db.GetRevenuePerOrder --class "C:\RXIE\Learning\Scala\
spark2practice\target\scala-2.11\spark2practice_2.11-0.1.jar" local
 C:\RXIE\Learning\Data\data-master\retail_db\order_items
C:\C:\RXIE\Learning\Data\data-master\retail_db\order_items\revenue_per_order

When executing this command, it throws out the error:
Error: Cannot load main class from JAR file

What is the right submit command should I write here?

Thank you very much.

By the way, the command is really too long, how can I split it into
multiple lines like '\' in Linux?

*Sincerely yours,*

*Raymond*