Thanks TD, but the sql plan does not seem to provide any information on
which stage is taking longer time or to identify any bottlenecks about
various stages. Spark kafka Direct used to provide information about
various stages in a micro batch and the time taken by each stage. Is there
a way to find out stage level information like time take by each stage,
shuffle read/write data etc? Do you have any documentation on how to use
SQL tab for troubleshooting?