Thanks Sonal.
For example, I have data as following:
login 2018/8/27 10:00
logout 2018/8/27 10:05
login 2018/8/27 10:08
logout 2018/8/27 10:15
login 2018/8/27 11:08
logout 2018/8/27 11:32

Now I want to calculate the time between each login and logout. For
example, I should get 5 min, 7 min, 24 min from the above sample data.
I know I can calculate it with foreach, but it seems all data running on
spark driver node rather than multi executors.
So any good way to solve this problem? Thanks!

Regard,
Junfeng Chen