Hi users, I'm Jungtaek Lim, one of contributors on streaming part.

Recently I proposed some new feature: native support of session window [1].
While it also tackles the edge-case map/flatMapGroupsWithState don't cover
for session window, its major benefit is mostly better usability on session
window, I'd also like to see how end users see the benefit on the proposal.

Please give some feedbacks on either this thread or SPIP discussion thread
[2]. Any feedbacks are appreciated, like show more examples, possible to
tackle more general cases, etc.

Thanks in advance!
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

1.