Spark only does Kerberos authentication on the driver. For executors it
currently only supports Hadoop's delegation tokens for Kerberos.

To use something that does not support delegation tokens you have to
manually manage the Kerberos login in your code that runs in executors,
which might be tricky. It means distributing the keytab yourself (not with
Spark's --keytab argument) and calling into the UserGroupInformation API
directly.

I don't have any examples of that, though, maybe someone does. (We have a
similar example for Kafka on our blog somewhere, but not sure how far that
will get you with MS SQL.)

--
Marcelo