Hi,

This has to do with your batch duration and processing time, as a rule, the
batch duration should be lower than the processing time of your data. As I
can see from your screenshots, your batch duration is 10 seconds but your
processing time is more than a minute mostly, this adds up and you will end
up having a lot of scheduling delay.

Maybe see, why does it take 1 min to process 100 records and fix the logic.
Also, I see you have higher number of events which takes some time lower
amount of processing time. Fix the code logic and this should be fixed.

Thanks & Regards
Biplob Biswas