Hi,

We are using a headless keytab to run our long-running spark streaming
application. The token is renewed automatically every 1 day until it hits
the max life limit. The problem is token is expired after max life (7 days)
and we need to restart the job. Is there any way we can re-issue the token
and pass it to a job that is already running? It doesn't feel right at all
to restart the job every 7 days only due to the token issue.

P.S: We use  "--keytab /path/to/the/headless-keytab", "--principal
principalNameAsPerTheKeytab" and "--conf
spark.hadoop.fs.hdfs.impl.disable.cache=true" as the arguments for
spark-submit command.

Thanks,
Ali