From: Battini Lakshman <battini.laksh...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 1:55 PM
To: Rao, Abhishek (Nokia - IN/Bangalore) <abhishek....@nokia.com>
Subject: Re: Spark UI History server on Kubernetes

HI Abhishek,

Thank you for your response. Could you please let me know the properties you
configured for bringing up History Server and its UI.

Also, are you writing the logs to any directory on persistent storage, if yes,
could you let me know the changes you did in Spark to write logs to that
directory. Thanks!

Best Regards,
Lakshman Battini.

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 10:53 PM Rao, Abhishek (Nokia - IN/Bangalore)