+1

Graph analytics is now mainstream, and having Cypher first-class support in
Spark would allow users to deal with highly connected datasets (fraud
detection, epidemiology analysis, genomic analysis, and so on) going beyond
the limits of joins when you must traverse a dataset.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-25994>

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ljqVsAh2wxTZS8XqwDQgRT6i_mania3ffYSYpEgLx9k/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Wxzghj0PvpOVu7XD1iA8uonRYhexwn18utdcTxtkxlI/edit?usp=sharing