Sorry message sent as incomplete.

To better debug the issue, please check the below config properties:

   - At Kafka consumer properties
      - max.partition.fetch.bytes within spark kafka consumer. If not set
      for consumer then the global config at broker level.
      - request.timeout.ms
   - At spark's configurations
      - spark.streaming.kafka.consumer.poll.ms
      - spark.network.timeout (If the above is not set, then poll.ms is
      default to spark.network.timeout)

Generally I have faced this issue if spark.streaming.kafka.consumer.poll.ms is
less than request.timeout.ms

Also, what is the average kafka record message size in bytes?

Akshay Bhardwaj
+91-97111-33849