Please note that limit drops the partitions to 1.

If it is only 100 records you might be able to fit it in one executor , so
limit followed by a  write is okay.

From: Brandon Geise <brandonge...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2019 9:54 AM
To: Chetan Khatri <chetan.opensou...@gmail.com>
Cc: Nuthan Reddy <nut...@sigmoidanalytics.com>; user <user@spark.apache.org>
Subject: Re: How to print DataFrame.show(100) to text file at HDFS

Use .limit on the dataframe followed by .write

On Apr 14, 2019, at 5:10 AM, Chetan Khatri <chetan.opensou...@gmail.com
<mailto:chetan.opensou...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Nuthan,

Thank you for reply. the solution proposed will give everything. for me is like
one Dataframe show(100) in 3000 lines of Scala Spark code.

However, yarn logs --applicationId <APPLICAION_ID> > 1.log also gives all
stdout and stderr.

Thanks

On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 10:30 AM Nuthan Reddy < nut...@sigmoidanalytics.com