The org.apache.spark.launcher.SparkLauncher is used to construct a
spark-submit invocation programmatically, via a builder pattern.  In
our application, which uses a SparkLauncher internally, I would like
to log the full spark-submit command that it will invoke to our log
file, in order to aid in debugging/support.  However, I can't figure
out a way to do this.  This snippet would work, except for the fact
that the createBuilder method is private.

sparkLauncher.createBuilder().command()

Is there an alternate way of doing this?  The Spark version is
2.11:2.4.0.  Thanks.