My spark driver program reads multiple images from hdfs and searches for a
particular image using image name. If it finds the image, It converts the
received byte array of the image back to its original form. But the image I
get on conversion is showing corrupted image. I am using ImageSchema to read
images on spark 2.3.2 using scala. I also tried with pyspark but it gives
the same result. I also tried using binaryfiles option to form image RDD but
that gives a corrupted image to. Does spark < 2.4 not have a good support
for image? Any help?