Hi Saisai,

Thanks a lot for the link! This is exactly what I need.
Just curious, why this PR has not been merged, as it seems to implement
rather natural requirement.

There are a number or use cases which can benefit from this feature, e.g.
- collecting business metrics based on the data's attributes and reporting
them into the monitoring system as a side effect of the data processing
- visualizing technical metrics by means of alternative software (e.g.
grafana) - currently it's hardly possible to know the actual number of
jobs, stages, tasks and their names and IDs in advance to register all the
corresponding metrics statically.

Kind Regards,
Sergey