Hi all

it took me some time to get the issues extracted into a piece of standalone
code. I created the following gist

https://gist.github.com/jammann/b58bfbe0f4374b89ecea63c1e32c8f17

I has messages for 4 topics A/B/C/D and a simple Python program which shows 6
use cases, with my expectations and observations with Spark 2.4.3

It would be great if you could have a look and check if I'm doing something
wrong, or this is indeed a limitation of Spark?

--
CU, Joe