This seems to work-

val printEntry = new
java.util.function.Consumer[java.util.Map.Entry[String,com.typesafe.config.ConfigValue]]
{

    override def accept(a:
java.util.Map.Entry[String,com.typesafe.config.ConfigValue]): Unit = {

      println(a.getKey)

    }

  }

conf.entrySet.iterator.forEachRemaining (printEntry)

// returns

scala> conf.entrySet.iterator.forEachRemaining (printEntry)

dbUsername

dbPassword

bootstrapServers

dbDatabase