Hi Nicolas,
I was following the current thread on the dev channel about Spark Graph,
including Cypher support,
http://apache-spark-developers-list.1001551.n3.nabble.com/Add-spark-dependency-on-on-org-opencypher-okapi-shade-okapi-td28118.html

[http://apache-spark-developers-list.1001551.n3.nabble.com/Add-spark-dependency-on-on-org-opencypher-okapi-shade-okapi-td28118.html]
and I remembered your post.
Actually, GraphX and GraphFrames are both not being developed actively, so far
as I can tell.
The only activity on GraphX in the last two years was a fix for Scala 2.13
functionality: to quote the PR
### Does this PR introduce any user-facing change?No behavior change at all.

The only activity on GraphFrames since the addition of Pregel support in Scala
back in December 2018, has been build/test improvements and recent builds
against 2.4 and 3.0 snapshots. I’m not sure there was a lot of functional
change before that either.
The efforts to provide graph processing in Spark with the more full-featured
Cypher query language that you can see in the proposed 3.0 changes discussed in
the dev list, and the related openCypher/morpheus project (which among many
other things allows you to cast a Morpheus graph into a GraphX graph) and
extends the proposed 3.0 changes in a compatible way, are active.
Yrs,
Alastair
Alastair Green

Query Languages Standards and Research