Hi,

The metadata for both LogisticRegression and MultilayerPerceptronClassifier
follows:

{'ml_attr': {'vals': ['bad', 'good', '__unknown'], 'type': 'nominal',
'name': 'label'}}

And, the label values are

+-----+

|label|

+-----+

|  0.0|

|  1.0|

+-----+

How come it throws *java.lang.IllegalArgumentException*:*requirement
failed: OneHotEncoderModel expected 2 categorical values for input column
label, but the input column had metadata specifying 3 values.'* in
MultilayerPerceptronClassifier
and not LogisticRegression. How can I resolve this?

Regards,

Mina