Sorry, hit the send accidentally...

The symptom is simple, the broker is not responding in 120 seconds.
That's the reason why Debabrata asked the broker config.

What I can suggest is to check the previous printout which logs the Kafka
consumer settings.
With the mentioned settings you can start a console consumer on the exact
same host where the executor ran...
If that works you can open a Spark jira with driver and executor logs,
otherwise fix the connection issue.

BR,