Hi Jinxin,
 Thanks for your suggestions, I will try to use foreachpartition later.

Best regards,
maqy

发件人: Tang Jinxin
发送时间: 2020年4月23日 7:31
收件人: maqy
抄送: Andrew Melo; user@spark.apache.org
主题: 回复:Can I collect Dataset[Row] to driver without converting it toArray [Row]?

Hi maqy,
Thanks for your question.Through consideration,I have some ideas as
follow:firstly,try not collect to driver if not nessessary,instead (use
foreachpartition)send data from ececutors;secondly,if not use some high
performance  ser/deser like kryo, we could have a try.As a summary,I recommend
the first point(desigh a more efficient way when the data is too large).
Best wishes,
littlestar

xiaoxingstack
邮箱:xiaoxingst...@gmail.com
签名由 网易邮箱大师 定制
在2020年04月22日 23:24,maqy 写道:
 Hi Andrew,
    Thank you for your reply, I am using the scala api of spark, and the
tensorflow machine is not in the spark cluster. Is this JIRA / PR still valid
in this situation?
 In addition, the current bottleneck of the application is that the amount of
data transferred through the network(use collect()) is too large, and the
deserialization seems to take some time.

Best wishes,
maqy