Hi Mukhtaj,
Parallelization on Spark is abstracted on the DataFrame.
You can run anything locally on the driver but to make it run in parallel on
the cluster you'll need to use the DataFrame abstraction.
You may want to check maxpumperla/elephas.

|  |  |

|  |
maxpumperla/elephas

Distributed Deep learning with Keras & Spark. Contribute to maxpumperla/elephas
development by creating an accou...

Regards,Juan Martín.

    El lunes, 13 de julio de 2020 08:59:35 ART, Mukhtaj Khan