These only matter to our documentation, which includes the source of
these examples inline in the docs. For brevity, the examples don't
need to show all the imports that are otherwise necessary for the
source file. You can ignore them like the compiler does as comments if
you are using the example directly. has no effect on the Spark
functionality.