Hi,

Is this guy a silly billy for comparing  Apache Flink with Apache Spark ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYlbD_OoHhs

Airbus makes more of the sky with Flink - Jesse Anderson & Hassene Ben Salem

Does Apache Spark tomcat hadoop spark support distributed as well as map reduce and parallelism ?

Ray says Flink is glued together , is there any truth in this ?

Now that I am an expert in Machine Learning algorithms ( https://backbutton.co.uk/about.html ) :-

If I download, prototype and put in to production  the free apache spark do I have to pay any licence fees ?

Can I download , prototype , and put into production using the online documents in secret without logging on the mailing list and not tell anyone ?

https://backbutton.co.uk/about.html
https://backbutton.co.uk