Unfortunately your information wouldn't provide any hint that rows in the
state are evicted correctly on watermark advance or there's an unknown bug
which some of the rows in state are silently dropped. I haven't heard of
the case for the latter - probably you'd like to double check it with
focusing on watermark advance. If the case is turned out to be the latter,
you'll probably need to deal with Spark code to inject the debug log.