Thanks Ayan and Dennis,

'@Ayan. if I use Ranger to manage HDFS ACLS, as you mentioned it will
coarse grain control over file. I might have few fine grained use cases at
row/column level
I was going through the below JIRAS and thinking if anyone might have used
it and any user documentation for the same exists in the spark community.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RANGER-2128
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SUBMARINE-409

Regards
Joyan