You need to fit a curve to those points using your chosen model. It sounds
like you want scipy's curve_fit maybe? matplotlib is for plotting, not
curve fitting.
But that and the plotting are nothing to do with Spark here. Spark gives
you the data as pandas so you can use all these tools as you like.