Congrats, all!

Bests,
Kent Yao
@ Data Science Center, Hangzhou Research Institute, NetEase Corp.
a spark enthusiast
kyuubiis a unified multi-tenant JDBC interface for large-scale data processing and analytics, built on top of Apache Spark.

spark-authorizerA Spark SQL extension which provides SQL Standard Authorization for Apache Spark.
spark-postgres A library for reading data from and transferring data to Postgres / Greenplum with Spark SQL and DataFrames, 10~100x faster.
spark-func-extrasA library that brings excellent and useful functions from various modern database management systems to Apache Spark.