Hello!

Can anyone give some attention this question about LDAP please?

Me an my colleague have faced similar issues trying to setting up LDAP for
ThriftServer, and actually ended up patching Hive Service code and shading
Spark's LdapAuthenticationProviderImpl.java with our own custom jar, passed
in `spark.driver.extraClassPath`.

We are up for proposing a patch for Spark ThriftServer codebase. For such a
patch, does it make sense to import LdapAuthenticationProviderImpl.java from
Hive code? We are not sure what were the reasons for Spark codebase to shade
Hive's `org.apache.hive.service` in the first place.

Thank you!