Hi team,

I'm kube-batch/Volcano founder, and I'm excited to hear that the spark
community also has such requirements :)

Volcano provides several features for batch workload, e.g. fair-share,
queue, reservation, preemption/reclaim and so on.
It has been used in several product environments with Spark; if necessary,
I can give an overall introduction about Volcano's features and those use
cases :)

-- Klaus