Hi Kartik,

I parameterized your shell script and tested on a stob python file and
looks OK, ensuring that the shell script is more robust

#!/bin/bash
set -e

#cd "$(dirname "${BASH_SOURCE[0]}")/../"

pyspark_venv="pyspark_venv"
source_zip_file="DSBQ.zip"
[ -d ${pyspark_venv} ] && rm -r -d ${pyspark_venv}
[ -f ${pyspark_venv}.tar.gz ] && rm -r -f ${pyspark_venv}.tar.gz
[ -f ${source_zip_file} ] && rm -r -f ${source_zip_file}

python3 -m venv ${pyspark_venv}
source ${pyspark_venv}/bin/activate
pip install -r requirements_spark.txt
pip install venv-pack
venv-pack -o ${pyspark_venv}.tar.gz

export PYSPARK_DRIVER_PYTHON=python
export PYSPARK_PYTHON=./${pyspark_venv}/bin/python
spark-submit \
        --master local[4] \
        --conf
"spark.yarn.dist.archives"=${pyspark_venv}.tar.gz#${pyspark_venv} \
        /home/hduser/dba/bin/python/dynamic_ARRAY_generator_parquet.py

HTH

   view my Linkedin profile

such loss, damage or destruction.